MAC users often struggle while finding software. Aren’t we?, but USTVNow for Mac will be made available here. USTVNow has been officially made for Android but we can use it on other platforms by making some small tweaks. USTVNow is the best online TV Streaming App that lets you get all the benefit of TV in your device. You no longer need to cling to your Television package and can invest wisely now. USTVNow offers channels like NBC, FOX, POC, CBS, ABC, CW TV. All the popular American channels are available on the USTVNow App. For Mac users, let’s tell you how to install USTVNow App.
Mac users need to install an Android Emulator to use USTVNow. In case you are wondering, what is an Android Emulator, wait let me tell you. Android Emulators let you run apps made for Android on other platforms like Windows, Linux, and Mac. There are a large number of Android Emulators that you can find online but Bluestacks is one of the best. Let’s now move on to the actual process of download and install USTVNow on Mac.
USTVNow for MAC: Features
Below are some of the best features of USTVNow for MAC.
- Best UI and UX.
- You can watch TV shows in full HD.
- No buffering.
- Almost all popular American channels are available.
- Cross-Platform App.
Download USTVNow on MAC
- Download Bluestacks Emulator -> Click here.
- Install Bluestacks by clicking next and agreeing to the guidelines.
- Now, download USTVNow APK file.
- Open the APK file in Bluestacks Emulator.
- Wait for the app to install and then you can watch your favorite TV shows.