Chromecast is one of the best developments by the Google developers that changed the scenario of streaming videos. It is a device which you can connect to your TV and stream wirelessly from devices supported by Chromecast. The best part is that TV streaming is also a growing industry. USTVNow is an application which lets you stream online TV on multiple devices at affordable prices. Morever, USTVNow App is supported on Chromecast. You can directly cast USTVNow Channels from Android device using Casting apps from play store. If you are using a laptop/PC, then you can do that using the Cast option available on Google Chrome browser.
USTVNow on Chromecast is one of the best options that will always serve you as a portable Television. There are plenty of features the app offers clubbed with the ease to use. Most of the top countries have their TV channels listed for streaming on USTVNow. To name a few – USA, UK, and India have their most popular channels listed on the USTVNow App. Without a further more wait, let’s look at the features of USTVNow.
Features USTVNow Offers
- Impressive design and user-experience.
- Support for Chromecast.
- Airplay support for casting on Apple TV.
- Full High Definition Video Playback.
- Say no to irritating buffering with USTVNow.
Download USTVNow for Chromecast
You need to follow all the steps shown below to download USTVNow and stream on Chromecast.
- First, you need to connect the Chromecast device to your TV. Use the manual given along with it.
- Connect to the same wifi source from your computer as Chromecast.
- Navigate to http://watch.ustvnow.com/ and click on the Login Tab.
- Use your credentials for logging in to your USTVNow account.
- Open Chrome browser and use the Cast option.
- Choose the Chromecast as the device and click play to start streaming.