Apps like USTVNow are quite popular these days with the technology making almost everything mobile. Data pack charges are going pretty low to make Internet and Entertainment readily available to everyone. Even the devices running on iOS can now use USTVNow to stream TV shows. Apple TV is one such device which is sold globally in a lot of stores. People who love Apple devices tend to use Apple TV other than going to other brands. We know you want to watch TV channels on your Apple TV but looking for cheaper options. USTVNow offers amazingly cheap and quality packages for the channels you would love to pay for.
Running USTVNow on Apple TV is pretty easy. You need to have either of the following – iPhone, iPad, iTouch running on iOS 5 or higher. Airplay option is the most amazing thing which lets you stream videos wirelessly from iOS devices to Apple TV. We will guide you through the steps to install USTVNow on Apple TV below. Before doing that, let’s get a quick glimpse of Features of USTVNow.
Features of USTVNow
- Easy to use and Amazing UI.
- Full HD video quality.
- Popular American channels, and channels from other top countries.
- Cross-platform app – Android, iOS, Chromecast, Firestick, Smart TV etc.
- Video Playback is pretty cool.
How to Install USTVNow on Apple TV?
- Buy an Apple TV set-top box from stores nearby.
- Follow the manual to install the box.
- Turn ON Airplay on Apple TV from menu options.
- Navigate to http://www.ustvnow.com/mobile on your iPhone, iPod, or iTouch.
- Choose to stream on Apple TV from your device.